Table of Contents
1. What is Merge Merchandise?
Merge Merchandise is our online shop, where users can purchase items of Merge, being them at this time, hoodies and T-shirts.
These items are offered in different sizes and a wide number of colours. They can be sent as a gift and anywhere in the globe.
Link to Merge Merchandise: http://merchandise.projectmerge.org
2. Merchandise for your coin
Merge Merchandise is powered by Apparel Junction, a corporation with extensive experience in online shopping with worldwide delivery options.
Apparel Junction is not only the place where to buy Merge Merchandise. It is also the online store where any other cryptocurrencies can sell their merchandise. We have an agreement with Apparel Junction to help other coins having their own online store under the following terms:
Add your items in Apparel Junction and, in turn, your profits will be used to buy your coin on an exchange, driving the price up from the “buy orders” book. The coins purchased will be sent to your project’s budget.
- No listing fees. Add your products without any entry costs.
- 50% of the profits goes to Apparel Junction to cover their costs.
- 40% of the profits are used to buy your coins on an exchange within Birake’s network (for example, MergeDEX). These coins will be sent to your project’s budget.
- 10% of the profits are used to buy MERGE on the exchange. These coins will be sent to Merge’s budget.
- If your coin is not listed on an exchange within Birake’s network, then a minimum of $200 will have to be generated before trading on an exchange. We reserve the right to trade on any exchange where your coin is available.
- If you wish to list your coin on MergeDEX, we offer different options to get your coin on the exchange, including our support to get listed via our Coin Listing Program. Learn more at: https://kb.projectmerge.org/services/dex-coin-listing
3. Order your online store
Get an online store for your coin by contacting us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org