The Merge Core team proudly announces the listing of Merge’s coin on CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/merge.
CoinGecko launched back in 2014, which makes them one of the earliest crypto trackers. They presently track more than 4,700 coins and over 300 exchanges. CoinGecko provides Merge’s community with valuable statistical analysis, engaging tools, and other helpful information.
- Price tracking, volume and market capitalization.
- Community growth tracking.
- Coin’s code progress and open-source code development.
- Inform of major events and on-chain metrics.
- Use of the “Trust Score” tool to show more realistic trading volume. Order book and web traffic analysis methods are used to give an idea of real liquidity of any given trading pair on an exchange.
Merge Community resources
- Overview: Current price, 24-hour trading volume, circulating supply, maximum supply, most active exchange, and links to our explorer and website.
- Social: CoinGecko tracks Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Telegram users, Bitcointalk thread, Reddit subscribers (along with other Reddit stats) for our Merge social statistics.
- Developer: Tracks GitLab for our developer statistics.
- MERGE Exchanges.
- Chart: Price and trading view charts.
- Historical Data: Day to day opening and closing prices for MERGE.
- Handy price converter: Converts MERGE to USD and USD to MERGE.
CoinGecko is truly a leader in the cryptocurrency field and a reliable source of transparency in the crypto marketplace.