The Merge Core team proudly announces the listing of the Merge Coin on Coinlib: https://coinlib.io/coin/MERGE/Merge.
MERGE joins a growing list of over 5,800 cryptocurrencies that are monitored by Coinlib with powerful features to help users keep track of their investments. Coinlib provides a free application download for both Android and iOS with no loss of features and functionality for our smartphone and tablet users.
What is Coinlib?
Coinlib provides their audience with real-time details about the cryptocurrency market. It provides live and historic cryptocurrency prices, portfolio, alerts, news, charts and detailed coin data, being a wonderful resource for crypto enthusiasts and investors.
Coinlib tools for the Merge Community
- Detailed coin information: Proof of Work (PoW) or Proof of Stake (PoS), coin’s position in the marketplace, rank history, trading volume, exchanges listed on, and rise and fall percentages in your desired time frame.
- Price alerts: Price alerts will let you know when it is the perfect time to buy more MERGE.
- Best price explorer: Discover the best and worst prices for MERGE trading pairs by using their best price explorer.
- Global charts: Displays total volume of the market and show which coins are dominating the marketplace.
- Liquidity breakdown: Highlights coins that have either very low daily trading volume or most of their trading volume is concentrated in very few exchanges.
- Cryptocurrency converter: Calculations can be done to find the value of your coins with their cryptocurrency converter.
- Historical snapshot: Type in any date to find out what the value of your coin was then.
- Website widgets: Add free widgets with crypto prices to your site.
- Merge news: Coinlib offers a news section where updated articles, publications, and interviews about Merge are available.
Register on Coinlib to follow your MERGE portfolio
- Registering an account with Coinlib enables one to create a customizable and sharable portfolio where you can easily track your MERGE and other investments.
- Creating a portfolio is easy.
- Alarms can be set which informs you of price increases and decreases.
Learn more about Coinlib
- Web: https://coinlib.io
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinlib/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinlibio